Cutest blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

Jordyn's 1st Birthday Cupcake Style

Here are some pictures from Jordyn's 1st birthday here in Texas. We did a whole cupcake theme which included an outfit, a giant cupcake for Jordyn, cupcake ballons, cupcake decorations, and a icecream cone cupcake cake. I know its awesome...but you must remember, I am supermom as well as a mere human.





Are you craving cupcakes yet??? hahaha


Birthday Girl


Jump Abby!

2 outta 3 of the Howards

Jordyn's Famous "spider crawl"


Jordyn's personal cake

Nicole and Manny and new tiny baby!

Is Manny giving the baby the pacificer or the cupcake?!?!?!?






Kyler and cupcake
Peyton and cupcake

As you can see, the cupcakes were a big hit.


The reason why we do not have a video of Jordyn eating her giant cupcake

(Angela got a little too close to Jordyn while recording...)



Birthday Girl swimming in her Birthday suit!


The Peyton


Opening presents




Thank you to all my friends here in Texas for coming to my Cuppycake birthday party. I had so much fun with all of you and I love all my presents

Love,

Lil Cupcake Jordyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!