Cutest blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Behind again....

In the words of Grandma Betty..."Stacy, you are not keeping up in the blog."
So, I thought I would do a quick post to let you all know that we are all doing well. Most of our family and friends are on facebook now, which is much easier to update and keep up with. On here, I can only upload one photo at a time, which I have to go thru and resize first, so its quite time consuming. So I will continue to update this blog once in a while, but as in the past, with some delay :)

We have almost hit our 1 year mark here in Minot, ND! This last year has just flown by...we can not believe it! We just finally had our first visitors! Grandma Betty and Aunt Carolyn drove all the way up here for 2 whole weeks this month! It was awesome to be able to have family around for 2 whole weeks! We had a lot of fun, and showed them around the place we call home....of course, with 3 trips to Hobby Lobby as well :) Hopefully we get more visitors soon!!!

As far as updates....Jordy is still working on potty training. She has been sick off and on the passed month, which definatly delayed her progress a bit. She is talking more and more, definatly catching up there! Abby is learning to read, and getting ready to finally start kinder this year! She is sooooo excited to finally go to "real school". I am staying pretty busy with my photography, and I finally agreed to shoot a wedding! We will see how that goes, and decide from there if I want to continue to take them on once in a while. Geoff is still loving teaching at his job. As most of you know, the first hearing aid we went down to Omaha for, didn't work, so we drove down there again a couple weeks ago to get fitted for a new one. We will be driving down again in a week or 2 to pick up the 2nd one. Hopefully this one works for him.

This week all 4 of us are at VBS! The girls are both enrolled and having a blast, and Geoff and I are running recreation for the week. There are a ton of kids so last night, we came home crazy tired!

Okay, thats it for now, I will update with photos later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!