Cutest blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Project 52: Week:23: Joy

Joy was the only word I could think of to describe this photo.

Story behind photo:

Geoff took the girls to the Daddy/Daughter Dance on base.
I took the girls shopping to pick out new dresses that were to be surprises for the date.
Daddy got ready at work.
The girls got ready for their date at home.
Hair, body spray, glitter, make up, shoes.
Daddy picked them up at the door, with a single rose for each of them.
Me, being the paparazzi that I am, followed them to the car, and I caught this after he buckled her in.
Jordy looking at Daddy, with the purest form of JOY.
I do not think she has ever been so excited about anything.
And something about this photo brings tears to my eyes.



And here is a photo of all 3 of them right before they left:


No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!