Cutest blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Project 52: Week:32: Life

Last week, we celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary.
The last 9 years of my life have been spent with the love of my life.

Geoff got me a beautiful hibiscus plant.
I have never been super excited about recieving bouquets of flowers.
Most of the time, I honestly feel like they are a waste of money.
They will die within a week or two.
But he really thought this through because he bought me the whole plant and he did all sorts of research on how to make it survive, even during the winter.

It is my favorite flower for a ton of different reasons.
This particular one, happens to match the tattoo on my foot :)


Taken with my macro lens.  I love how you can even see the hair like fibers on the tips of the petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!