Cutest blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Project 52: Week: 35: Organized

Project 52: Week 35: Organized

Organized is the only way to be for this
 WAHM/SAHM (work at home mom/stay at home mom)



I have spent the last couple of months converting my studio from "stuff just thrown where every there is room" to an "organized space". I now have a ton of shelves and storage areas, and I am pretty much using up every bit of usuable space for something.  It makes planning my sessions, actually during my sessions, and cleaning up after my sessions about 10x easier! yay!

Above: storage cubes and storage boxes from Ikea (I have 2-4x4s for those curious)
They hold all of my smaller props and are all labeled accordingly:
Girl hats, boy hats, neutral hats, bows, etc.
The far set of cubes holds all of my blankets and fabric
(all organized by color!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!