Cutest blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Project 52: Week 47: Together

Yes, another week's post about Christmas!
Most likely they probably all will be for the next month :)
Christmas has so much meaning to our family
But the two most important
Have been and always will be
About Celebrating the Birth of Christ
and being together



I got the idea to make a "Christmas Bucket List" from a fabulous website you all know as Pinterest. I am seriously addicted to that thing. Anyways, I found a blog that had a template to make your own (I didn't want a copy and paste list!) So I made this in photoshop to reflect all of the things we love doing for Christmas time. I had it printed at my lab as a stand out print so we can hang it up every year to remind us of all the reasons why we love this time of the year. Most importantly, all the things on this list are things we do TOGETHER...as a family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!