Cutest blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 | P52 | Sick

P52|Two

This week we are:

Sick :(






Abby has had a horrible cough for a few days now.  I have NEVER been the type to take my kids to the Doctor just because they have a runny nose, coughing, fever, or puking.  I usually have to be pretty concerned about something that seems pretty serious before I take them, because I know most of the time, there is really nothing that can be done.  But last night Abby was up half the night coughing so hard that it made her puke, multiple times....so off we went this morning.  Turns out she has an early stage of Pneumonia :(.  I am glad I took her in because now she can be getting better of this weekend, and hopefully be back at school on Monday (yes, she has school on Monday...I know, dumb.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!