Cutest blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

2012 | P52 | Counting our Blessings

P 52 | Eleven

This week we are
Counting Our Blessings

of our two beautiful miracle babies!






The last couple of weeks we have been doing a lot of work with the March of Dimes March for Babies coming up this weekend.  The march of dimes is our favorite non profit organization, thanks to our sweet girls.  Working with the march of dimes reminds us of  how blessed we are to have our sweet girls.  My good friend Chelsea made these adorable NICU Grad shirts for the girls to wear to the walk this weekend, so I had to get some pics of the girls in them.  These photos mean more to me than I thought they would....they seriously show how far they have both come and how God has just completely over flowed us with such blessings.  

And for those wondering, I actually finally typed out Jordyn's birth and NICU story for the blog, and it's almost done, so I will be posting it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!