Cutest blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Project 52: Week 16: Sweet

We have had a lot of birthdays around here the last few weeks.  So I decided to try out the BIG TOP that my Angela got me, and bake a giant cuppycake for one of my newest friends here in Minot who had a birthday on Wednesday.  It came out really fun, so I am going to make a bunch of these for Jordy's Pinkalicious Birthday Party coming up in a couple of weeks..except..they will be PINK!


(Sadly, I have been so busy and out of the house this week, that this is the ONLY photo I took this week, that was not on my iPhone)

Dangit...now I really want some freakin' cake!

2 comments:

  1. meeee toooo..... its SO FLUFFFYYYYY!!
    ~gela

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I had mini easter cupcake goodness yesterday. Pinks and yellows, and blues with monochromatic sprinkles.They were pretty much amazing, however, I don't think they even come close to comparing to the awesome that is this cupcake.
    :( Dang you freakin' Stacey! I thought I had my craving under control until I saw this pic.

    ReplyDelete

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!