Cutest blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Project 52: Week 17: Reflection

Obviously this is not a TRUE physical reflection, but she is in fact a reflection of me, in so many ways.  Everytime I see one of my girls pretending to do a "session" with eachother, it terrifies me.   Every single time they do something that is a reflection of me, or my life, it makes me realize, just how much, that the woman I am, impacts what they will become. Seriously..these girls are like little sponges.  They see things when you don't think they are watching, and they hear things when you do not think they are listening (even from a different room!)  Yeah, that is a lot of pressure for a mama of only girls.  But then, as soon as one of them comes up to me and says, "mom, we need to pray that our friends get home safe today" or "I really want to send the little girl we sponsor in another country a birthday present" or "I want to be a doctor, a zoo keeper, a rock star, a teacher, a photographer, and a mommy someday"...my heart swells and I realize, I am doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!