Cutest blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Project 52: Week 18: Miracles


These 2 girls.

I know, without a doubt, they were sent to me to teach me so many things.

First, to learn that God is in control. He knows His plan, and I have to listen.

They taught me patience...from day 1, of both of their lives. Living in a NICU can do that to a person.

They taught me endless, unconditional love. I thought I knew what it was, but until them, I really didn't.

Through them, God taught me to believe in miracles, if it's in HIS will. His will was to give me these 2 beautiful little girls, who both had very rough starts in life...but in the end, were worth every second.

And it was all part of His plan, to make me, the mom I am today, and these sweet girls, who they are.

(I am constantly still working on the patience thing!)


My miracle babies :)

Abby born 6 weeks early, 4lbs 6oz, brady-cardia: 6 weeks in the NICU

Jordyn, induced at 41 1/2 weeks 7lbs, 14oz, full living saving resuscitation needed: 2 weeks in the NICU




I just can not imagine my life without them. I think I would be bored out of my mind :D


Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!