Cutest blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Project 52: Week: 41: Make believe

I took the girls Halloween photos this past weekend after my Halloween Mini Session event at my studio.
We don't celebrate real Halloween, but we do love fall.
We do let our girls dress up (no scary or evil costumes)
We have always told the girls Halloween is just a fun night to dress up, and go trick or treating to show off our adorable costumes...and hang out with friends at family Halloween parties (always kid friendly ones)

So....this is now one of my all time favorite photos that I have taken.  It was not what I envisioned when setting it up.  Abby had chosen to be red riding hood, and we thought it would be fun to put one of the dogs in there as the "big bad wolf".  Kota was the best canidate (Holly sitting still???).  Kota didn't really want to sit still either, she kept just trying to lick Abby.  I didn't think I got one a good one, until I uploaded them onto my computer and saw this:


It ended up being even better then I imagined.
I love when I have visions...
but I love even more when the visions turn into something even better than I imagined.
I am so in love with this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!