Cutest blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Project 52: Week: 41: Time

Seriously, where does it go? It seems like just the other day I was holding my sweet Abbygail in my arms for the first time. I can't believe that it has been 7 years since Abby came into this world at a whopping 4lbs, 6 oz and our lives were changed forever. Her birth taught us so much.  The day she was born I instantly knew what it meant to love someone the way God loves us...unconditionally...and willing to die for them.  After meeting her...the very first second, I felt this.  I can't even remember what our life was like before we were blessed with our first miracle baby. She brings so much joy to us and everyone who knows her. At 7 years old, she already has a beautiful heart for God. It seems like everyday she is more beautiful inside and out.




And by the way...as of this year, she has finally caught up to where she should be height and weight wise. Last time she was checked she was about 50lbs and in the 25%tile for height and weight. She is finally in a size 6/7 for clothes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!