Cutest blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Project 52: Week 50: Belief

There is something so pure and innocent about Christmas magic
I know our years of them believing is dwindling down 
So we will continue to embrace it for as long as possible
The pure joy on the girls faces through out this whole Christmas season
Is what makes every hour hanging lights, and every night staying up late hiding our elf
Totally worth every minute.




Yes, the reason we celebrate Christmas is to celebrate Jesus.
Yes, we do Santa in our house.
We totally believe you can do BOTH.
I know that some people don't, and for whatever reason, that is okay.
I love watching the girls stick letters to Santa in this little mail box
And then run out in the morning to see if it's gone.


See, I told you all of the remainder of my Project 52 themes would be Christmas related :)  We are in full blown Christmas around here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!