Cutest blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

2012 | P52 | Celebrating

P52 | Six

This week we are.....

......CELEBRATING!

This has been quite the eventful week for us here in Minot.  On February 6th, I celebrated my birthday with two new little ones!  One of my closest friends delivered her beautiful twins on my Birthday!  I am very blessed to share such a special day with them.  Thank you Chelsea for letting me come meet and snuggle them on my birthday!  

I think the only time I even picked up my camera this week was to take some hospital photos of the babies, and to shoot a session or two...so, my iPhone photos it is this week!

1.  Me and Chelsea just a couple hours after the babies were born
2. Me and the babies!
3. My yummy giant cuppycake made by auntie and the girls
4. Me and the birthday babies!  I like to think we have a special bond now.
5. Jonah and Joelle snuggling
6. Abby holding Joelle
7. Abby holding Jonah
8. Me and Jarvis (my little boyfriend) having suckers we picked out from the gift shop.
9. Random photo of Jordyn took of herself on my phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!