Cutest blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

2012 | P52 | Waiting

P52 | Seven

This week we are...
...Waiting.

 
As of about an hour ago, Daddy is on his way home!  He won't be home until Monday, but he is on his way and we couldn't be more happy. 

This past week has been another hectic one.  Our number one goal right now is just to stay busy.  So again, with shooting 3 sessions this week, I had no time to take "real photos" of our life, so iPhone photos will have to do.

We found out yesterday that Geoff was awarded the Levitow award at the NCO Academy.  This is the highest award that can be given at pretty much any type of class/training they have to take in the AF.  When he left, I made a deal with him, if won ANY of the 4 awards at all (out of 125 students), I would get him the Keurig (that he could have had at Christmas if he didn't say a bunch of stuff that made me not get it for him!) he wanted.  So, here it is...waiting for him!

The main thing we did this week to keep busy was we started wrestling.  In town there is this amazing wrestling club that is 100% FREE for all ages.  This is an amazing club, and we are loving it so far. The girls love their coach.  He isn't about being hardcore and winning...he is about them trying their best and having FUN.  And he makes it fun for them.  We went 3 nights this week and the girls LOVED it...especially Jordyn.  Me and some of my friends that go to were laughing so hard at the fact that she just has this huge smile on her face (or laughing) the ENTIRE time!  I think we may have found the PERFECT sport for our little crazy girl.


I don't have any photos of Abby yet at wrestling because she always is near the back and I can barely see her.  At some point I will bring my camera and get some good shots...but for now, enjoy these hilarious ones of Jordyn.

P.S.  I LOVE that my girls want to try out every single sport...even the ones that at one point, were only for boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!