Cutest blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project 52: Week 7: Love

I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day.
In fact I really do not like it that much at all.
Personally, I would rather feel loved, everday, for no specific reason
then to just feel special one day a year because "Hallmark" tells us to.
So instead, we would rather teach our girls about the reason we love,
and why love is the greatest gift they have ever been given.

"We Love, because HE Loved us first"
1John 4:19




This was Jordy's Awana Verse for the week :)


Painting the snow...

3 comments:

  1. I agree! It's much more useful to teach the next generation about the love of our Father than the way the world wants us to love. Cute pics as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your reasoning against valentines day! We are the same way and I love the idea of teaching the girls about the reason we love instead :)

    ReplyDelete

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!