Cutest blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Project 52: Week 7: Me

So this week, to tell you the truth, I barely had 1 second to even think about what I wanted to do for this week's theme....(I say this as I am typing and checking of packing lists at the same time).  We are leaving in about an hour or so to Fargo, for Abby's appt. friday morning.  After that we are spending some family time on a little mini vacation in Minneapolis. 


So I decided to just stick to one, quick, simple photo. The theme is ME....this is what I look like a good majority of the time. That's right...crazy hair, fingernails bitten down to the cuticles, no make up, and my big camera (usually with a larger lens) in front of my face.  If you are a good friend of mine, I have probably even worn jammies to take photos of your kids :) 

This...is...me....



1 comment:

  1. You look part robotic with the camera in front of your face, like a giant eye!! I know the real beauty that is underneath!

    ReplyDelete

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!