Cutest blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Project 52: Week 12: Friendship


This week has pretty much been awesome. Two of my best friends came to visit for a total of 2 weeks between the two of them. Angela left today, and I have Cassie til Monday.
Technically I didn't take these, but I set up the camera, my lighting, and my backdrops, and I handed Geoff my camera and he snapped for us. I also edited them.
I love them.
And they love me.
They came all the way to the North Pole to visit me.
And they even got to see a real Minot Blizzard.
Which caused a delay in Angela's flight :D









Angela took our blizzard pic with her long arm. Yes, we are rockin' denios hats, while they serve their full purpose.

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair Stacy!!! It looks super cute and sassy! I am glad you had a god time with your besties!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my commennt (Liz) above! :) lol

    ReplyDelete

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!