Cutest blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Years Resolutions.

The most obvious one, and the one most people chose, continue to lose weight, and get back into shape. I have about 25-30 more lbs until I am at my goal body weight/size.

Not only continue to cook healthy meals at home, but when we go out, to chose healthier options more often (not every single time, just more often....we will never give up pizza or mexican food!)

Continue to go on walks as a family at least4x per week, and when we don't go on family walks, I want to continue to walk Kota (and now Holly) even through the harsh winter.

Enroll Kota and Holly into some sort of training school so they are more controlled around visitors and out on walks.


Participate in the "52 week photo challenge" of posting a new photo each week based on different themes (this is just a fun photography challenge for myself to try new things).

Do more homeschooling activities with the girls...projects, crafts, cooking, etc

Get our house more organized (I know I am sort of a freak when it comes to organizing, but it makes me very happy)

Find more ways to save our family money and being green (think less disposable, more reusable items)

Declutter by getting rid of stuff we no longer need or use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!