Cutest blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Project 52: Week 4: Inside-Out; Outside-In

Since this week's theme from the site I have been following, did not inspire me for some reason (Tired, I know it is strange I was not inspired by this, since I am, always in fact, tired), I decided to just make up my own after taking these photos of Jordy earlier this week.  The first two are from Abby and I outside playing in the snow.  Most of the time, Jordy does not want to be outside with us.  She could take or leave the snow. 




These ones are from one of the times we actually convinced her to go outside.  Our snow-gearing routine is usually this: Abby gets most of her self ready...I help her with what she can not do (usually attaching her gloves, and then putting on her hat because her mittens are too thick). While Abby gets herself ready, I get Jordyn ready.  She really can not do any of it, so it can be quite a process, depending on how cold it is outside, and how many layers we have to put on.  As they are ready, they get sent outside to wait, so I can get my gear on as quickly as possible without sweating to death inside.  This day, Jordyn happened to be the first ready, and was patiently waiting for us to join her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!