Cutest blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 52: Week 1: Newness


Here it is...my first installment of Project 52! For those of you that don't know, project 52 is a photography challenge where you post at least one photo a week. The goal is to push myself into trying new things, and photographing things I might not normally photograph on a daily basis. Most people are basing it off of a theme. I found a website that I will probably be following most of the time (but didn't officially join that specific challenge page). I decided to just do it on my own. Some weeks I might not like the theme, so I will do my own. Some weeks I will post more than one photo for the theme. I have a few other friends that are doing the challenge as well, so it will be fun to see what their vision of each theme really is.

Project 52: Week 1
This week's theme is Newness:


My favorite thing about Minot is fresh newly fallen snow. I wanted to capture the act of this, and a couple nights ago, we had some amazing huge snow flakes falling down when we were on a family walk. This was taken with my 50mm lens, and it didn't get me as good of detail as I had hoped for, so I will be trying this next time with my macro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We L-O-V-E Comments!!! Leave us some love!!!